Double drum rotary dryer is composed of inner drum, external drum, roller, belt supporting device, driving device, feeding and discharging device and sealing device, which is a direct-type rotary dryer.
The double rotary drum dryer can be used for drying clay, coal, slag and iron powder as well as other bulk materials in the industries of metallurgy and chemical engineering.
As a professional rotary kiln dryer manufacturer, we are capable of offering kiln dryers which have the character of being easy to operate and durable in use. It is widely used for different materials with a sawdust dryer capacity of 200-5, 000kg per hour. In addition, we are also a professional sawdust dryer supplier, and the sawdust dryer manufactured in our factory can be widely used in drying slag, sand, coal and most of high moisture material. The coconut dryer drying time is 40-80mins.
Features of Double-drum Rotary Dryer
- High heat efficiency and obvious energy saving effect
- Reasonable drying theory, high efficiency and energy saving
- The processing set-up is improved by shortened length
- The materials and hot air adopts fair current drying technology with wide application range
- Compact structure, simple installation, reliable operation and high running rate
- The operating and labor condition is improved by less thermal loss with high efficiency
Working principle of Double-drum Rotary Dryer
When the temperature arrives at 400℃-800℃ at the bottom of thedouble dryer, materials are lifted into the drum by the elevator through thefeeding mouth, which will get scattered and crushed under the effect of gravity,and flow inside the drum to ensure the heat exchange of the materials isconducted in the double drum). The hot air at the bottom of air heater risingfrom bottom to top can meet material requirements and transmit the heat to itby way of heat conduction, convection and radiation. When these materials becomeincreasingly hotter, the moisture will be vaporized. Finally the materials aredischarged from the bottom, and the air vapor will be ejected from the balconyby the exhaust fan together with water.