River sand dryer (also known as sand dryer, yellow sand dryer, three-way dryer) is mainly the equipment for drying sand for buildings, such as sand, river sand, yellow sand, etc. if the water content of sand is relatively high, it will reduce the strength and permeability of molding sand, cause defects such as porosity, sand inclusion, sand sticking, sand expansion, etc. of castings, reduce the accuracy of size, and cause certain safety to buildings All hidden dangers, so it is very necessary for sand to be dried by river sand dryer. The main fuel of river sand dryer is crushed coke, coal and cold gas. The material selection is convenient. The fuel adding method is generally divided into three types: positive, left and right. It is preserved by hot blast furnace. The hot blast furnace itself needs to add a layer of refractory brick to prevent heat loss. The direction of the air blast should be 90 degrees with the direction of the fuel. At the same time, the site should be flexibly arranged according to the actual needs of users and the site. With the improvement of the structure, performance and related technology of the three cylinder dryer, it is the inevitable choice for the sand producer and other customers to upgrade.
Process flow of river sand dryer:
The production line of river sand dryer is mainly composed of disc feeder (which can be enlarged), belt conveyor (which can be lengthened and widened), river sand dryer body, hot blast furnace, blower, grading screening equipment, dust removal system (cyclone dust remover, shakron or water dust removal) and other components. (in addition, gas producer, combustion chamber or supporting elevator, belt conveyor, quantitative feeder, induced draft fan, etc. can be designed according to the user’s requirements.)
Working principle of river sand dryer:
The sand is sent to the hopper by the belt conveyor or bucket elevator, and then enters the feeding end through the feeding pipe through the hopper feeder. The slope of the feeding pipe shall be greater than the natural inclination of the material, so that the material can flow smoothly into the river sand dryer (sand dryer, yellow sand dryer). The dryer cylinder is a rotating cylinder slightly inclined to the horizontal line. The material is added from the higher end, and the heat carrier enters from the lower end, which is in counter current contact with the material, and the heat carrier flows into the cylinder together with the material. With the rotation of the cylinder, the material moves to the bottom by gravity. In the process of moving the wet material forward in the cylinder, the heat is directly or indirectly supplied by the heat carrier to dry the wet material, and then it is sent out by the belt conveyor or screw conveyor at the discharge end. A board is installed on the inner wall of the cylinder of the sand dryer (sand dryer, yellow sand dryer), which is used to pick up and drop the materials, increase the contact surface between the materials and the air flow, so as to improve the drying rate and promote the material forward. Heat carriers are generally divided into hot air, flue gas, etc. After the heat carrier passes through the dryer, it generally needs the cyclone dust remover to catch the materials in the gas. If it is necessary to further reduce the dust content of tail gas, it shall be discharged after passing through bag filter or wet dust collector.
Technical advantages of river sand dryer:
- Scale advantages of river sand dryer dryer: Hongke heavy industry is currently a domestic manufacturer of river sand dryer dryer, sand dryer, Huangsha dryer, three way dryer and other large-scale manufacturers, with a professional production workshop and R & D and design team, which can fully ensure the quality of equipment.
- Technical advantages of river sand dryer drying equipment: Hongke heavy industry owns the R & D and design team of river sand dryer dryer, constantly applies the new technology to the production of equipment, constantly improves the drying efficiency and reduces the production cost.
- Service advantages: Hongke heavy industry has a perfect service system of pre-sales design, sales tracking and after-sales service
According to the special requirements of customers, determine the selection of sand dryer equipment model, design and manufacture products, and provide customers with production line design process. Send engineering technicians to the user’s site for free to plan the site, design the best process and scheme for the user. Free installation, on-site training. After the installation of the complete set of equipment, 1-2 full-time technical personnel will be left to assist the customer in the field production free of charge, and act as a good consultant and assistant of the customer, so that every investment of the user will get a rich return.
- Advantages of materials and materials: in the production and manufacturing process of river sand dryer dryer, Hongke heavy industry selects the supporting equipment produced by high-quality manufacturers, and is careful in the process of purchasing accessories to ensure the service life of accessories and reduce the production cost of customers.
- Guaranteed output: at present, many manufacturers of river sand dryer dryers only enlarge and reduce one model of river sand dryer dryers to serve as a large or small model of river sand dryer dryers, which can not meet the requirements of output at all. However, the river sand dryer dryers manufactured by Hongke heavy industry have various types of equipment, and the output of different models is different, ranging from 3-15 tons / hour, full Sub to meet customer demand for production.
Technical Parameters of River Sand Dryer
|Cylinder diameter (m)||2.0||2.5||2.7||3||3.2||3.6||4.2|
|Cylinder length (m)||6||6.5||7||7||7||8||8.5|
|Volume of cylinder (m3)||18.84||31.89||40.5||49.46||56.26||81.38||118|
|Cylinder speed (rpm)||3-10||3-10||3-10||3-10||3-10||3-10||3-10|
|Residence Time (min)||12-30||12-30||12-30||12-30||12-30||12-30||12-30|
|Water Content (%)||6-25||6-25||6-25||6-25||6-25||6-25||6-25|
|Material End Water (%)||≤1||≤1||≤1||≤1||≤1||≤1||≤1|
|Max intake temperature (℃)||750-900℃||750-900℃||750-900℃||750-900℃||750-900℃||750-900℃||750-900℃|
|Motor power (kw)||7.5×2||11×2||7.5×4||7.5×4||11×4||15×4||18.5×4|
|Speed Ratio (I)||17-29||17-29||17-29||17-29||17-29||17-29||17-29|
|Equipment weight (T)||25||32||35||38||43||57||77|